POSITION TITLE: Consumer Affairs Specialist
LOCATION: OFFICE: Soledad, California.
ABOUT BRAGA FRESH
For three generations the Braga family has been farming in the western United States from the Salinas Valley to Yuma, Arizona. With more than 20 years of a certified organic farming program in place, we are one of the fastest growing organic produce companies in America. A vertically integrated company, we mix innovation with tradition to grow, ship and process fresh vegetables and salads year-round under the Braga Farms and Josie’s Organics brands.
The Consumer Affairs specialist will report directly to the Director of Marketing. They will advocate for both our consumers and retail customers to build brand loyalty and supplier confidence of Braga Fresh. This position will be responsible for maintaining the CRM/Consumer Response Management platform used to manage all inbound inquiries.
In addition, working closely with the marketing team this position has long term possibility of growing into more of a larger marketing role. There is potential for assigned projects in addition to below responsibilities pending demonstrated ambition and skill set. The consumer affairs specialist will play a key position in any product recall situations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Daily Responsibilities of Case Management
- Responsible for promptly responding and providing resolution to all inbound communications.
- Resolving customer inquiries to resolution across a wide range of topics and formats (phone, mail, email, and social media)
- Take ownership of being first stage gate of trouble shooting and assigning escalated standard operating procedures when needed.
- Promptly provide follow up, requested information, insight regarding product and farming practices
- Be proactive in maintaining on-going, open cases to drive case closure.
- Execute follow up needs such as a check reimbursement or coupon.
- Managing Fluctuating Velocity of Inbound Cases using CRM/Consumer Response Management
- Responsible for case management and ensuring the CRM “inbox” is maintained for all open cases.
- Keep each case up to date and apply up standardized attributes.
- Have band width to handle seasonal, fluctuating volume of inbound communications.
- Exhibit flexibility as priorities can and will frequently change throughout the day/week based on consumer/customer demands.
- Occasional after hours needed throughout the year for escalated case scenarios.
- Communication & Collaboration
- Proactively works with internal/external teams to open investigations, track corrective actions, and resolve issues to close open cases.
- Properly process elevated complaints with a sense of urgency
- Interact and communicate with multiple departments and levels of management, retailers, and legal representatives to resolve cases.
- Collaborate with sales team as needed.
- Work with CRM support staff for continuous improvement of system functionality, customization
- Continue to build upon templates and SOPs.
- Tracking & Reporting
- Deliver regularly scheduled reports, trends, insights, and updates highlighting emerging product trends.
- Track and create ad hoc trend report as requested for various departments.
- Must be punctual and possess a strong work ethic with a sense of urgency.
- Comfortable performing outreach to the public with a professional, patient disposition
- Strong problem-solving skills, research and resolution skills, multi-tasking, and attention to details
- Must be able to solve problems systematically and demonstrate critical thinking.
- Must be confident and work independently with minimal supervision, accepting direction when needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bonus: Have ability to think outside the box, see and build other ways to optimize the use of CRM to the benefit of the company.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION
- Consumer/Customer relations experience is a plus.
- Experience with Sales Force or any other CRM platform.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Suite (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook)
- Minimum of associates or trade degree required; Bachelors preferred.
Competitive compensation, benefits, and 401-k plan
Salary range estimate $18-$30 hour or based on experience.
Braga Fresh Family Farms is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Send resume to HR@bragafresh.com