POSITION: Omnichannel Marketing Manager
LOCATION: Salinas Valley: On-Site. Soledad, CA.
SCHEDULE: Full Time: Monday through Friday, occasional weekends.
ABOUT BRAGA FRESH
For three generations the Braga family has been farming in the western United States from the Salinas Valley to Yuma, Arizona. With more than 30 years of a certified organic farming program in place, we are one of the fastest growing organic produce companies in America driven by #TeamBraga. A vertically integrated company, we mix innovation with tradition to grow, ship and process fresh vegetables and salads year-round under the Braga Farms and Josie’s Organics brands.
The Omnichannel Marketing Manager reports to VP of Marketing & Product Development with opportunity to quickly grow based on proven abilities and performance. They will collaborate with cross-functional departments, outside vendors and a robust MarTech stack (marketing platforms.) Their primary purpose is to build and maintain a seamless connection of online and offline touchpoints with our consumers and retail partners. Beyond the marketing team, this position will work closely with the areas of Product Development, Sales, and Category Management leads.
- Product data entry/maintenance in all GDSN data sync platforms such as GS1, 1WorldSync, Syndigo & Item 360.
- Track scheduled retail promotions and synchronize omnichannel efforts to improve ROI and learnings.
- Leverage MarTech stack tools to support data-driven marketing tactics.
- Build year-round digital content plan around data driven insight and product launches.
- Work in tandem with marketing team to sync / drive online content to mirror marketing plan efforts & messaging, align timing with sales demand and retail promotions.
- Execute/Manage retail platform digital promotions (ie: Just4U), Ecommerce tactics and on shelf point of sale requests.
- Manage on pack promotions from execution through post promo analysis.
- Couponing: execution, Offer code creation and pre/post launch redemption and ROI for sales and retail partners
- On-going trend research: consumer and shopper insights, product, competitive analysis, and retail partners
- Seek, demo and budget new, future MarTech tools and support.
- Ad hoc: Seasonal marketing support as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years marketing or related field.
- Driver’s license, car and ability to drive to other Salinas Valley locations when needed. (Gonzales and Spreckels, CA)
- Experience with using cloud-based technology, content management systems (CMS) and analytic platforms.
- Demonstrated results of building data sets and sharing insights in an efficient/useful format
- Strong social media background.
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICAITONS
- Basic understanding of retail promotions.
- Experience in the fresh produce channel a plus.
- Exposure to retail scanned data (Nielsen or IRI/Circana)
- Ability to prioritize and pivot quickly.
- Working with third party vendors.
- Constant sense of urgency as the fresh produce channel demands.
- Self-driven, Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Have endless desire to learn more, search for insight and share with others to support company goals and initiatives.
ESTIMATED SALARY RANGE: $75,000/year-$100,000/year. Based on experience.
Please send your resumes to HR@bragafresh.com