JOB TITLE: Sales and Commodity Manager
LOCATION: Soledad, CA
ABOUT BRAGA FRESH
For three generations the Braga family has been farming in the western United States from the Salinas Valley to Yuma, Arizona. With more than 20 years of a certified organic farming program in place, we are one of the fastest growing organic produce companies in America. A vertically integrated company, we mix innovation with tradition to grow, ship and process fresh vegetables and salads year-round under the Braga Farms and Josie’s Organics brands.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain and build sales with existing customer base.
- Establish and maintain new customer relationships.
- Implement sales and service strategies to meet the company’s goals.
- Daily management of assigned commodities to ensure proper inventory aging.
- Utilize tools available (Tableau/Famous) to implement sales strategies to get product sold.
- Maintain deep understanding of assigned commodity markets and overall supply.
- Effectively communicate with Harvest teams daily
- Daily Coordination with Transportation & Logistics
- Travel: Occasional customer visits and industry functions as needed.
- Visit harvest and/or Cooler to see managed commodities weekly.
- Excellent communication with management, sales, and production teams
- Proactively and professionally handle day-to-day sales.
- Manage customer expectations by handling customer requests and complaints in a timely manner.
- Active participation in weekly sales meetings
- Manage order entry and maintenance in Famous, iTrade, FoodLink and various customer platforms.
Required Skills / Experience
- 7+ years sales experience; preferably in perishables
- Knowledge of fresh vegetable produce industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Competitive compensation, benefits, and 401-k plan
Salary Range estimate $120,000 -$150,000
Braga Fresh Family Farms is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To Apply: Send resume to HR@bragafresh.com