POSITION TITLE: Sales Intern
LOCATION: Salinas Valley: Soledad, CA
ABOUT BRAGA FRESH
For three generations the Braga family has been farming in the western United States from the Salinas Valley to Yuma, Arizona. With more than 20 years of a certified organic farming program in place, we are one of the fastest growing organic produce companies in America. A vertically integrated company, we mix innovation with tradition to grow, ship and process fresh vegetables and salads year-round under the Braga Farms and Josie’s Organics brands.
The Sales Intern will assist team members on various daily tasks/projects, fill in for team vacations, while being proactive with project area as listed below:
- Required to be available during the week of July 10, 2023 for local tradeshow, Organic Produce Show
- Support customer tours when needed
Sales Account Management Assistance
- Manage Customer online ordering platforms
- Assist with Customer Order Entry and order adjustments
- Assist Sales team with Managing Customer Logistics Requirements
- Assist Sales Teams with Customer quality notifications and Invoice Adjustments
- Communicate information to customer base as needed – Crop Updates, Order Adjustments, Prorates, Truck Updates, Etc.
Commodity Management Assistance:
- Support Commodity Management team with daily estimates and communication between sales and harvest teams.
- Run Commodity reports as needed to support sales staff
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Multi-task, work under pressure and tight deadlines with sense of urgency
- Strong planning and organizational skills with ability to think and communicate strategically
This position requires local area travel, personal use of vehicle, must have a valid driver’s license and be insured. Work-related mileage will be reimbursed.
Candidate must be open to a flexible schedule, some day/weeks only being half days with others being full time pending events/project deadlines throughout the summer.
EDUCATION &/OR EXPERIENCE
Currently enrolled in college, pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Agribusiness, Communications or Public Relations
Competitive compensation, benefits, and 401-k plan
Salary estimate $18hr
Please send resume to email@example.com
Braga Fresh Family Farms is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.